Sunday, August 24, 2008

We're Here!


Good morning from Taipei! We nearly missed our San Francisco connection (notice the picture says "Last Call"), feeling a little gross after being on a plane for 17 hours and a little stiff-necked, but we're here in downtown Taipei! We'll find out this morning if we'll get Will today or tomorrow! We're just waiting for the call . . .

If not today, we'll likely do some exploring of Taipei. The agency gives us a tour guide who will show us around. Just for a frame of reference, if you look at any skyline of Taipei, you'll see the tallest building in the world: Taipei 101. Our hotel is only a block or two from there. That may be one of our destinations today.

We'll keep blogging (that sounds a little painful! Maybe I should say "writing").

- Roger & Chris

3 comments:

hausmann said...

This is the third time I am attempting to "post a comment". I can't remember my password. Here goes...

I am glad that you made it to Taipei. You may even be holding your precious baby boy by the time you get this. As Clay and Mia would say.... AAAAAAWESOMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!

We can't wait to see pics of all three of you and are excited to continue hearing about what's going on. Keep us posted.

Mom seems to be doing well. When I spoke to her this am she and the girls had been outside making a lemonade stand and she was trying to decide what movie to take them to. She said that your suite is really nice and has a kitchette. That will be nice once Will is able to stay with you two. I know it is reallllly exciting, but try to get some rest.

Have a great week! I think I some how subscribed so that I get notified when you update the blog...we will see.

Hugs and Kisses!!!
Tina

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you. Remember how much HE loves you.

Trish

Mark & Amy Schaaf said...

Go Bianco's go!!! Get Willie B. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Love the Schaaf family